Monday, December 12, 2011

Destiny

Hello all!
A little bit more about me.  I have an obsession with Forrest Gump. Well actually my husband and I do.  It's a funny story that stems from our first date.  We even had the theme song as our processional music at our wedding... Well, a few months back, I was at Kirklands and saw a beautiful painting that I just had to have for our bedroom. 



Well, I got home and come to find out! It's the same tree that Forrest taught Jenny how to dangle on.  Ok, so I'm rambling now...
So the other day, I decided to do a painting.... One thing led to another and I now have a feather to go with my tree.

I named this one destiny:  "I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze, but I, I think maybe it's both. Maybe both is happening at the same time."- Forrest Gump

Now, hopefully the wax museum in San Antonio will have Forrest Gump back from repair soon so my husband and I can take a picture with him and well, my Forrest Gump theme room will be complete :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment