Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm BACK!!!

Happy February to all!
Some call it vacation, I call it hiatus.  Either way, I'm back! and my creativity is brewing.  Keep an eye out for lots of new things coming up.

Some business to take care of,
First off, I'm finally open for custom orders or if you want to purchase anything I've done let me know.
I'm in the process of starting up with etsy and will post more about that.  In the meantime, I can do paypal- brie.aitchison@gmail.com

Also, I have a facebook page.  Become a FAN! I'm going to have some contests coming up and whoever is fan #100, be ready for a special treat!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=163101288#!/pages/Salvage-Sheek/165565906886156

Also, my business email is salvagesheek@gmail.com

if you want on the mailing list, please comment and I will keep you in the loop.

Anyway, off to design!

Much love,
Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment