Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mason Jar Dispensers

Good morning all,
Before I traveled to the frozen North, I had some crafting time.  I love Mason Jars.  You can do so much with them.  Well, this time around, I created a dispenser.  You can use these as soap or lotion. 

All you need is a mason jar (you can purchase at Hobby Lobby), a dispenser (I got mine from my favorite store, Lowe's), and a drill.

Drill a hole that is the same size as the dispenser right in center of lid.
I use epoxy to glue the dispenser in place.

Ta-Da! It's done.  What a simple, yet fun project! I love it.  I gave one to my mother-in-law who loves gardening and canning.  She also loves birds, so I added something special.  Wire bird nests hanging from it with twine.  It is so cute in her kitchen.

I can make these for you as well, if you are interested! Price is $15 and I do accept paypal. 

Much love,
Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment