Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Holiday Season

Morning All!

October through December are my favorite time of year: Decorating the house for Christmas, the smell of holiday cheer, making large dinners for our dear friends who are away from family during the holidays.  Driving around Texas to stroll through Holiday light displays.  All are just a few reasons why I love this time of year.

This year may be different.  My husband is at the very end of being medically retired from the US Army.  It could be a week from now, or three months from now.  The only thing we know is that as soon as it is done, we will have 10 days to finish up our stuff at Ft. Hood, TX before we head off to our new home in Fort Myers, Florida.  With that being said, I am getting all my holiday crafting/painting done early this year.  Who knows: Maybe I'll have a larger home to decorate by Christmas.  (or maybe I'll be putting up the tree in a hotel?) Either way, I've always found each day to be unique and this time is no different.

Yesterday, I started my holiday painting.  This painting is done on salvaged pallet wood, and has repurposed wood on it as the holiday bells.  I'll be finishing up more paintings, so remember to bookmark this blog.
JOY~ Measures 10.5" W x 14" L
Price $25 plus shipping (I can ship flat rate priority for $11.95.. or standard mail for $8)  Free delivery in the Ft. Hood area

As always,

Much love,
Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment