Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Days

Good day everyone,
It's SUMMERTIME! I have been so busy lately, enjoying the beautiful times that summer brings.  About a month ago, my best friend got stationed here at Ft. Hood.  She is currently staying with us until she can find an apartment.  That is perfectly fine with me. Well, I got her room set up and I am so excited about these two pieces.

This twin size headboard is made from recycled wood pallets.  I love it.  The mattress goes up to the bottom row of boards, but I took it off so you could see how the legs are made.  I can do a headboard for you as well. These are $40, and if you want to add any art such as flowers or designs I can do that.  There will be an added charge.


I added this art to the room as well.  I used pallets for this as well and added a 5x7 picture frame. Email me if you are interested, I'd love to do one for you!

I hope you all are having a very blessed summer.

Much love,
Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment